- we had lunch with Team Speakerinnen. That was great and we will do this more often, especially as they are located at 6Wunderkinder next door :)
- short review on html, haml and erb, what does each code look like
- transformed html to slim in an example, learning animal noises in German and English on the side (see below)
- slim is shorter, cleaner, easier to read - but be careful about indentation!
- tried to straighten out the mistakes in our slim conversion. Realized that slim is beautiful to look at but harder than we thought.
- Klaus helped us with that. Also our conversation drifted to parsers, internationalization (i18n), layers (OSI model) and emojisaurus
Quotes of the day:
"Software development is all about trade-offs!" (Erik)
"Igitt, Git!" (Kathi)
Woof - Wau wau
Meow - Miau
Oink - Grunz
Quack - Quack
Cock-a-doodle-doo - Kikeriki
(Really? a-doodle-doo? Even in the UK?)