- Duana held another session for Caroline and Michelle and for us. We talked about the difference between terminal and shell and learnt how to include terminal commands in ruby code (e.g. use `back ticks` or use system("command")).
- For RapidFTR we changed the mere cane test to a quality test and added rubocop. Adding further quality tests will thus be easier in the future. Doing that we also learnt about namespace.
- Had a look at the etymology of foo, bar, etc. (finally!).
- Klaus gave us a review of the model view controller design pattern.
- Had a look at slim which we'll implement on RapidFTR.
Perun seems somewhat sick :( Get well soon!