- good day, we now know a super move: git rebase -i ID_of_one_old_commit_before ! It empowers you to reorder, merge or otherwise edit previous commits
- also we got to know the "craziest command" in git when it comes to removing a branch from your remote repo: git pull origin :branchname which literally pulls nothingness into your branch and thus deletes it!
- at last we managed to get our "replace tabs with 2 spaces" pull request merged!
- had a wonderful lunch with Erik in the sun and lived like God in France
- insight meeting with Carol and Michelle, where we had a hard time summing up all the stuff we did this week....it feels like we learned A LOT in this and the past two weeks. But we are positive that there is a lot more to come - and we are so looking forward to it!!!
Vocabulary for Erik:
- leben wie Gott in Frankreich