Alright folks, today is Friday so here you get a very quick recap of today's work:
- repetition on how git (and github) works
- developers love to work efficiently! that’s why they use alias (command shortcuts for terminal)
- goal for today: update rspec to 3.0
- change the range of rspec in the gemfile to ~> 3.0
- had to update other dependencies like json_spec (also had to install another gem in order to do so)
- ran the tests to see if this already leads to problems (it did, but this was related to sunspot)
- committed and pushed the changes (although one failure is still left)
- committed a new issue
- insights meeting with our co-team Michelle and Carolin and of course with Duana and Erik.
Above our coach Klaus at yesterday's RUG::B meeting.